Alright everybody, January is almost over. Who is still on the bandwagon with their resolutions? Whether your resolution was to eat healthier, or try out eating meat or dairy free–I’ve got your back. I’ve compiled thirty, easy, vegan meals that require thirty minutes or less.
Also, can we talk about recipe collections, or round ups, as some call them? I love them. I really do. If you follow my Twitter, I’ll often link to some. It’s a great place to get a plethora of like-minded recipes.
However, one pet peeve of mine is going to a recipe round up and seeing just text. I don’t blame the person who put them together. It takes work to scour over Pinterest and find what you feel are deserving recipes, and put them all together into a blog post.
That being said, it’s 2016 and I am attention-span-ruined. Yep, I pretty much need pictures to keep my attention. So, when I see a collection of mostly, or all text with hyperlinks, I have a hard time focusing! Is it just me?
I remember my mom’s old, yellow, Betty Crocker cook book. I think it only had a handful of pictures, and they were definitely lots of pages of just text. Yet, did that stop her? No. The title or ingredients helped her choose. My, how technology can ruin us! Now if there’s not big, colorful photos I’m out.
I guess I should add focusing and simplifying to my new year’s resolutions too?
Either way, here are some recipes I hope you’ll enjoy and that will keep you on track with quick meals, that fit your dietary needs!
1. Peas and Crayons: Chipotle Pumpkin Veggie Burgers
2. Peas and Crayons: Cranberry Cilantro Quinoa Salad
3. Around my Family Table: Vegan Cobb Salad with Honey Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
4. Spabettie: Buffalo Ranch Veggie Bowl
5. Spabettie: Savory Sweet Summer Rolls with Raspberry Ginger Sauce
6. Healthy Slow Cooking: Avocado Chili Bean Veggie Burgers
7. Allergy Awesomeness: Lo Mein (GF, Peanut/Tree nut Free)
8. Food Faith Fitness: Creamy Chickpea Curry
9. Cotter Crunch: Vegan Rainbow Power Greens Salad with Black Eyed Peas
10. Cotter Crunch: Creamy Vegan Persimmon Butternut Squash Soup
11. Culinary Hill: Easy Mushroom Pasta
12. Grumpy’s Honeybunch: Moms Millet Meatballs
13. Kitchen Treaty: Beans and Greens Taco
14. Kalyn’s Kitchen: Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles
15. The Big Man’s World: Pan Seared Tandoori Tofu
16. Luci’s Morsels: Hummus + Roasted Veggie Wrap
17. Allergy Awesomeness: 30 Minute Enchalada Quinoa Bowl
18. Two Peas and Their Pod: Easy Chickpea Vegetable Stir Fry
19. Kristine’s Kitchen: Deconstructed Falafel Salad
20. Everyday Maven: Zucchini Noodles with Fresh Tomato Sauce
21. Lemon Tree Dwelling: Quinoa Vegetable Stir Fry
22. Tasting Page: Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
23. Allergy Awesomeness: Slow Cooker Pumpkin Black Bean Chili (Top 8 Free)
24. Peas and Peonies: Wild Rice Pomegranate Orange Salad
25. Healthy Slow Cooking: Easy Avocado Lemon Basil Pesto
26. Rachel Cooks: Barley, Bulgar and Vegetable Vegan Casserole
27. Hola Jalepano: Black Bean Taco Salad with Green Chile Dressing
28. An Edible Mosiac: The Ultimate Mock Tuna Salad
29. Dizzy, Busy and Hungry: Mom’s Grilled Sauerkraut Sandwich
30. Allergy Awesomeness: Slow Cooker Minestrone (GF, Top 8 Free)
31. Great British Chefs: Vegan Macaroni Cheese
32. The Pretty Bee: Roasted Sweet Potato and Bean Quesadillas
Elle @ Only Taste Matters
Great collection! Can’t wait to share it!
Thanks!! Yes, I adore collection posts! 🙂
Great list! Thank you for including me! 🙂
You’re very welcome!